With this package, you get a tailor-made solution designed to meet your specific needs. Contractual cooperation allows us to expand and improve the client’s logistics and help them find new solutions when the amount of logistics-related work goes up suddenly or permanently, or when there is a shortage of human or financial resources (for instance, during a peak season or when a new project is launched). This allows the clients to fully focus on their key business activities, save time and money, and reduce the amount of work that is not related to their main business to a minimum, effectively increasing the efficiency of their business.
What’s included in the package?
- We will represent you in business negotiations, assist you in arranging details of cooperation with your partners, and help you with contracts.
- We will take care of the entire process, including purchase, transport, storage, and clearing of the goods through customs.
- We will calculate the price of transport and necessary documents and provide you with detailed budget plans.
- We are open to working with a letter of credit.
- We will provide you with legal support when dealing with issues and resolving conflicts.
- We will help you find a good balance between the insurance price, insured amount, and the risks.
- We will select the best insurance company, take care of the paperwork, and make sure the goods are insured during transport.
- We will provide a credible assessment of damages, should they occur.
- We will arrange the payout of the insured amount.
Our financial services are comprised of special financial tools (or a package of these tools) that allow us to optimize the international cashflow blocked by the transportation process.
- We will design the best chain of
- We will process and store full or
partial shipments at our warehouses.
- We will take care of international